Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Since i have stopped studying, my mind feels sharper than ever. When i say study, that's a little off-putting, because I'm only referring to my school books. For for the last 2 or so weeks, i would say i have opened my bag, twice, three times at the absolute maximum. Since doing this, I've had time to really think, every moment of my day is now occupied with deep, meaningful thought. I'm starting to question again, because taking life for face value is for chumps. If everything you are presented is "truthful" and logical, then you may as well be dead and buried in the ground. It is human nature to question what we don't understand, so don't let yourself become a mindless pawn in life's chess game.

I have been reading again with all of my acquired spare time. For 6 years i didn't read one book. Yet, for some reason, every morning i wake up and rush straight to my bookcase. The rush i feel from reading now is unparalleled. My mind is opened, conversation is sharper and i feel strong on my toes for the first time in 16 years.

Jesse Bartle.

No comments:

Post a Comment